Thursday, August 19, 2010

APT. + MOESTUIN

Yeah! I signed the contract for my new apartment. It is tiny, but it is cute and it is mine. I will move in three weeks from now and have started packing already.

This morning, my dear friend S. took me to De Moestuin: a beautiful bio/eco garden with greenhouses, a lunch-cafe and a shop where veggies, fruits and herbs are grown, served and sold. It is a lovely and peaceful place just outside of town and very close to my new apartment. I will definitely go there again soon. De Moestuin also provides in re-integration day jobs for people who have been out of the working process for a while. Would have been a great place for Mr. to have started working and set up a daily rhythm...

I took these pic's with my iphone, as most pictures for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment