Sunday, September 19, 2010

RAINBOW

When I turned onto the A1 Friday morning around 7.53, I was unexpectedly welcomed by a beautiful rainbow right in front of me. My hart made a little jump and I thought of M. The day before was M's memorial service. It was the most beautiful goodbye that he could have been given. An emotional but also comforting day. I could not see whether the rainbow was a complete semi circle, but its colours were so bright... these small things give me little happy feelings, especially when they come on unexpected moments and places.

Things are a bit too much at the moment: M's death, moving house, Mr. around (he flew in for M's memorial service and I was very happy to have him by my side, but the split-up is still fresh), signing divorce papers...., and a demanding job. I am doing quite good, but I need peace of mind. And better sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment